Okay okay okay, I hear you! You want the details, I’ll give em to you.
I’ll write a post around each of the following topics, so a post a day is also my challenge this month I suppose! The whole point, again, of this thingy-a-month challenge is to spoil yourself a little; to (re)connect. Because, as I said in the first post, you don’t need to do anything to ‘deserve’ to love yourself. You are amazing, just the way you are. And that’s already enough to put effort into taking the very bestest care of yourself ever. As L’Oreal would say; because your worth it. And you for sure as haaail are.
So, here are the upcoming posts this month. Again, I’d love it if you join in as often as you can, and please comment whatever you wish to share with me/us
1, Take a long, hot shower
2. Buy a new book, and indulge in it!
3. Take a stroll somewhere and enjoy the scenery
4. Giggle like a schoolgirl (preferably with someone else)
5. Send someone a card or a letter (snail mail style)
6. Laugh out loud!
7. Make someone a compliment
8. Enjoy the sunset
9. Call someone you haven’t called in too long
10. Bake something (cookies, muffins, cupcakes, a proper cake)
11. Greet the day (and the new week!) with positivity (before getting out of bed)
12. Watch the sunrise (You could repeat yesterday’s challenge here)
13. Sing a song, loud!
14. Look into your eyes in the mirror, knowing that they love you.
15. Make eye contact with a stranger
16. Go watch a movie at the theatre, either alone or with a friend, whichever you prefer
17. Dance like nobody’s watching, even if they are!
18. Breathe for ten-fifteen minutes. Mindfully
19. Give someone a present
20. Say thanks for today
21. Hug someone (can be an animal as well!)
22. Buy yourself fresh flowers
23. Visit a place in your own town you haven’t visited before
24. Watch the nightsky (if tonight is cloudy, save this one for later this week)
25. Snap a picture of something beautiful that caught your attention
26. Make a collage of amazingness
27. Do something scary; challenge yourself!
28. Write yourself a love letter
I hope to see you back here this month :)